Wednesday, March 7, 2012

Martha Stewart Meatloaf

Bad picture. Moving on to the best meatloaf ever!! I found this six years ago from a Martha Stewart magazine and have never tried another. There is no need to! My only other meatloaf I love is my moms, but I can never get hers to stick together. She can.

This is a fall aparty, yummy meatloaf that must be served with mashed potatoes!

1 lb. hamburger

4 oz. tomato sauce

½ medium onion, chopped

½ green bell pepper, chopped

Seasoning-I use seasons all

1 egg

½ c. bread crumbs

Meatloaf Sauce:

2 ounce tomato sauce 2 oz. cold water

½ t. vinegar ¼ t. mustard

Brown sugar

Mix but only use half can of tomato sauce. Make sauce and pour half on meatloaf. Bake 40-45 min. at 350-375.




Pin It

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...