Thursday, March 1, 2012

Thinking Thursday: Fun Bookmarks


I am by no means a creative and crafty person in this crazy craft world! But I did make these for some friends at Christmas and I loved doing it. I have always thought bookmarks are so personal. There are so many different kinds! I love the pretty ones! I love the weathered ones! I love the ones with charms and jewels! I am no prejudiced!

These were so easy. I thought of this quote one day while I was standing in the bank:
"Writing might seem vast as an ocean-the expanse unbearable. Dip your toe, then submerge yourself."

It pretty much summed up how I was feeling about writing at that time. I know after a lot of research that it is how many writers feel!

So, I typed it up, cut it out, put it on some cardstock I had sitting around and slapped on some contact paper. I loved how it looked old and weathered.



Pin It

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...