Monday, March 10, 2014

Power of Moms Ambassador

I have been reading the Power of Moms site for a few years now and have really enjoyed their outlook on motherhood and the support they offer to moms of all ages. Their platform is Deliberate Mothers.  Mothers who try every day to make the moments count. They sent me an email asking if I wanted to fill out a form to be an ambassador, someone who could look over things and give opinions on future ideas, books and things like that.  So, I filled it out, thinking I wouldn't be accepted, but they did accept me.  I am looking forward to working with these ladies in this volunteer position.  I have told many moms about this site because it is full of great podcasts, advice and programs.  I hope you can use it, as well.
 
Support for Moms – Power of Moms
 

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...