Thursday, December 8, 2011

Chicken Lollipops


I found this in a Parenting magazine and it is by Melissa d'Arabian. She has tons of great recipes that are fast, easy and inexpensive. Plus, she is a mom and is just cute. She doesn't realize we are friends.=) My son liked these so much that he pretty much ate everyone's. They are juicy and I was pretty excited that I didn't dry them out, because I am not great at cooking meat.

Preheat oven 50 400 degrees. Cut 2 boneless, skinless chicken breasts into 6 equal pieces. In a medium bowl, combine 1 T olive oil, juice from 1/2 lemon (I used lemon juice), 2 T bbq sauce (Sweet baby ray's is the only way to go!), and salt and pepper. Toss on chicken until coated. Marinate for 15 minutes, then bake on a cookie sheet for 15 minutes, turning chicken once at 7 minutes. After cooked spear with a bamboo skewer. Make a dip with 1/4 c ranch and 1/4 t. chili powder.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...