Tuesday, December 6, 2011

The Reason for the Season

I need to get on my religious high horse for just one moment. Or rather, my reason for living and loving (besides my kids and hubby). This reason is Jesus Christ. He who has blessed my life so much by coming to this earth and atoning for my sins and loving me despite my many inadequacies.


Whether you go to church, don't go to church, belive in a God or not, many of us celebrate Christmas and the birth of Jesus Christ. There are some amazing short videos to watch about the life of Christ. They are very touching and family friendly and your kids will be sure to love them.

I am so grateful to be a member of the LDS church (Mormons). My life has been guided in such wonderful directions and has been lead to happiness because my purpose in life is to return to live with my Heavenly Father and my family. I love having a goal and having a reason to wake up every day and to try to do better every day.

Please do watch a video or two and share them with others. Especially during this time of the world, people need to know that they are not alone and that there is a place where you can find true happiness. In Jesus Christ.

2 comments:

Jocelyn Christensen said...

GREAT testimony!

Heather said...

Thanks, Jocelyn. It's hard to put into words how I feel about God. Glad to know it makes some kind of sense.=)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...