Thursday, July 28, 2011

Fat Friday: Ice Cream Sundae Brownies


Wow! Yes, you heard me right. Ice cream sundae brownies. And they are wickedly delicious and unfortunately easy to make! Thick and creamy and moist and chocolately chocolate!! Picky Palate has to be the best extremely unhealthy and FUN dessert site ever!!

I am sorry to all of you who would like a chance at these brownies. They are spoken for by my wonderful mother who is watching my kids while my husband and I run away for our (2 month late) anniversary getaway. But tune in next week: might have something root beerish up my sleeve.=)

Here is the recipe:

Ice Cream Sundae Brownies

1 box Brownie Mix

2 eggs

1/2 Cup canola or vegetable oil

Heaping 1/2 Cup of your favorite Ice Cream (I used Ben and Jerry’s Phish Food)

1 1/2 Cups chocolate chips

1/4 Cup hot fudge topping (chilled)

1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. In a large bowl mix the brownie mix, 2 eggs and oil until combined…and thick. I did NOT add the water. Scoop in ice cream, chocolate chips and hot fudge; mix until combined. Pour into a foil lined 9×13 inch baking dish that’s been GENEROUSLY sprayed with cooking spray. More is better here :) Bake for 40-50 minutes or until toothpick comes clean from center.

2. Let cool completely. Remove foil from baking dish, cut into squares and serve.

12 brownies

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...