Friday, November 18, 2011

Apple Crumb Cake

I have no idea where I got this recipe, but woah, mama, it is a good and quick version of apple streudal type of cake. It is rich and yummy and perfect with caramel ice cream. (Vanilla can work too, I guess, in a pinch, an absolute pinch!)

1 can apple pie filling
1 yellow cake mix
1 stick butter

Spray a 8 by 8 pan and put down the filling. Mix the butter and cake mix until it is crumbly and sprinkle it on top. Cook for 30-45 minutes or so at 350 degrees. You can double this recipe too.
Apple Dump Cake Photo

1 comment:

Marissa of Ris C Handmade said...

I have a recipe just like this except with canned peaches instead of apple pie filling and it is so yummy. I am going to have to try this version too. It sounds delicious!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...