Wednesday, November 9, 2011

Lasagna Roll ups

Is there ever a bad time for Italian food?! I think not! I have the best recipe for lasagna ever invented but it also takes more time than I have on the weeknights. My kids LOVED these! Like, by the time I got their plates done and came back, they had eaten almost the whole thing! Happy day out our house.

And easy as well! I used this recipe for the filling and used the Fresh and Easy garlic and herb pasta sauce. I have also used spinach in these before, but they don't like green stuff. lol

8 ounces shredded mozzarella cheese
15 ounces cottage cheese (processed in food processor, makes it creamier and taste like ricotta)
1/2 cup Parmesan
2 large eggs
1/2 tsp. salt
1/2 tsp. pepper
10-14 lasagna noodles

Cook lasagna till al dente, you'll be cooking more when it goes in oven. Fill a corner of the lasagna noodle and roll up. Put in a pan with bottom covered with pasta sauce. Put on rest of pasta sauce and some more mozzarella and parmesan. Cook for 30 minutes at 350 till bubbly.



2 comments:

Latane Barton said...

That sounds easy enough even I could do it!

Jennifer Young said...

i'm craving lasagna now!!! i'm definitely going to bookmark this recipe!
j.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...