Friday, October 28, 2011

Fat Friday: Caramel Apple Cider


I wish this were my photo, but it is not. It belongs to Life Together. That being said:

This drink will warm your insides, make your house smell delicious and save you lots of money! Story behind: My cousin, TC, passed away 3 1/2 years ago in an accident at age 26. My siblings and I grew up with them and they were nice enough to hang out with their icky girl cousins! He worked at a spa and discovered that Starbucks had this delicious drink and shared this important news with my mom and aunt who shared it with us. On his birthday, we make an effort to get a real one at Starbucks. So, when my sister in law told me about this caramel apple cider,I had to try it! And it is very true to the $4 Starbucks version!

We have a cocomotion, which could possibly be one of the coolest hot chocolate makers ever! I got ours at Walmart a few years ago for $20 for my husband for Christmas. He is a hot chocolate junkie so we have used it plenty of times!

Warm up apple cider or make your own. I am too lazy currently to make my own. I did put a little extra cinnamon and nutmeg in the cider though. Then put caramel on top and whipped cream. That's it! You win. Everyone loves it. Enjoy!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...