Monday, January 23, 2012

Banana Oatmeal

(I stole this picture from clip art! ha!)
I really love oatmeal. It started with college. I had a healthy, very healthy roommate who was just so great in her healthiness. She even used low fat butter for cookies.

Anyway, this oatmeal kept me full and happy in all of my walking across campus, up hills, down hills, hours of studying and working. Yes, I know it is oatmeal, but every time I have it, it brings me back!

Get some quick cooking oatmeal and make the serving you want. BEFORE you cook it, slice up half a banana and cook the oatmeal. The banana will just soak into the oatmeal and it is so creamy and warm. Add a little cinnamon and nutmeg and be happy!

1 comment:

Whitney Cypert said...

YUM! I LOVE oatmeal and I love banana's. It is a perfect combination and since I have both in the house I will probably have this for breakfast in the morning! Thanks for sharing!

I am now a new follower! : )

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...