Wednesday, January 4, 2012

Sloppy Jo,Yo!!



Sloppy jos are pretty great and most people have their own method. I used to make mine with chicken gumbo soup until my husband told me he didn't think rice belonged in sloppy jo! What?! So, I adapted a recipe I found a long time ago and here it is...........Even my kids eat it. Miracles happen every day!

1 lb. ground beef, browned
Add:
8 ounce can tomato sauce
2 T brown sugar
minced onion
garlic salt
squeeze of mustard (dime sized)

Let simmer. Done! I love that it requires not cutting and is so fast. And these fries are just so awesome with it!

Here is the talk I read for today: So great about appreciating motherhood and not falling victim to preconceived notions about motherhood.

1 comment:

momto8 said...

everyone like this! and this is so easy! thanks! i am your newest follower..pls follow back if you can.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...