Thursday, February 2, 2012

Best Ham Fried Rice!



I have tried about a million ham fried rice recipes, but this is for sure the best one! Easy and flavorful and room for adding whatever you like. And the right amount and consistency of eggs. My family loves Chinese. I am convinced I already have the best egg roll recipe (thanks to my mom) and the best sweet and sour recipe. My mom was taught how to cook Chinese food by a true Chinese woman years ago and it is so delicious! Someday, I will make the effort and get the recipes on here!

But for now, here is the ham recipe from CD Kitchen

2 tablespoons cooking oil
1/2 teaspoon garlic salt
2 eggs
5 cups cooked rice
2 cups diced, cooked ham
1 bunch green onions (include green parts), sliced
1 package (small size) frozen peas, defrosted
3 tablespoons soy sauce

Heat frying pan. Add cooking oil. Sprinkle in garlic salt. Add eggs and scramble.
Stir in rice. Add ham, onion, and peas. Mix thoroughly. Add soy sauce and mix well. Serve immediately.

Pin It

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...