Saturday, February 22, 2014

Published on Power of Moms

I don't write to toot my own horn. I do it to clear my head and if I can help anyone along the way, then my goal is met.  Even if that person is "just" myself.  I am not good in speaking but when I write my words come out in the way that I WISH I could speak them.  I love writing in my head.  I usually get an idea or a prompt and think about it, writing it in my head.  Then I can sit down and try to get it out. 
 
That being said, I wrote my dandelion piece and posted it here, then I submitted it to Power of Moms, a great website on deliberate mothering.  Then I forgot about it.  I was pretty surprised when they came back saying they liked it and wanted to publish it.  I had submitted 4 or 5 pieces to them and they had all been turned down. I was excited that I could possibly share some of my life story.  So, here is the link if you are interested in checking it out.  The whole site is a wonderful resource for mothers in all stages.  It is great for families in general and a great boost when you just aren't feeling it!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...