Friday, August 26, 2011

Friday's Favorite: The Only Blog I Read Religiously

This is the funniest and most entertaining blog you will ever read. I am not joking. You will get lost for hours in it. Every time I see a new post, I get all excited because I know it is going to be a) hilarious b) thought provoking c) emotional or d) all of the above. Mostly, it is funny. And I am proud to say I know the guy who writes it. He is my bishop (someone who is in charge of lots of stuff at our church). His wife is close to perfect, they have 7 kids, homeschool, sing, dance, etc and smile, alot!! You'll do yourself a favor by stopping by.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Oh noo... I don't know if I can bear to have another blog that I'm addicted to. Of course, I can't help but go over and read it because your recommendation is so good! :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...