Wednesday, August 17, 2011

German Pancake


No, you don't have to go to Germany to try this pancake, although that would be lovely wouldn't it?! I know the picture is a bit funky, but this stuff tastes like a mixture of pancakes and eggs. Now I am starving. Maybe I'll make it tomorrow. It's one of the only meals my family will all eat!

Add a little powdered sugar and maple syrup and dare I say, strawberries? cinnamon perhaps?!

  • 1/4 cup butter
  • 1 cup all-purpose flour
  • 1 cup milk
  • 6 eggs, lightly beaten
  • 1/8 teaspoon salt

Directions

  1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C). Melt butter in a medium baking dish.
  2. In a medium bowl, mix flour, milk, eggs and salt. Pour the mixture into the prepared baking dish.
  3. Bake on center rack in the preheated oven for 30 to 40 minutes, until golden brown.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I'm going to have to make some of these -- I keep hearing how tasty they are.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...