Friday, July 1, 2011

Advent Calendars aren't just for Christmas!

A woman in my church, one of the craftiest women of all time, came up with this! She is amazing. I wish I could take credit for this, but I can't!

Anyway, I think the picture speaks for itself, but if not, here's the directions:
1) Get a mini muffin pan (about $7.99 or so at Target)
2) Cut scrapbook squares out and put embelishments on them.
3) Cut up a stickable magnet and put on corners of paper to stick to muffin pan.
4) Put something fun or an activity in each hole.

You could use this for back to school, thanksgiving, easter, halloween, etc, but you would only have to make some new cute covers. My kids loved this and it's great because once you make it, it's done!!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...