Friday, July 22, 2011

Friday's Favorite

My internet has been on the fritz lately, which is both good and bad. Good because my house is really clean and I have read 4 books this week! Bad because I almost forgot to pay my house payment! Honestly, I spend an hour or so on the internet and now I am seeing that I can spend less. Yay!!

On to Friday's Favorite:
I discovered this syrup one day when Smith's was out of regular Smith's syrup and I wasn't going to pay $4 for a bottle of syrup, no matter what Mrs. Butterworth's tells me! Am I glad I got this. It has so many flavors, that you don't even need butter (gasp!) on your breakfast pancakes, waffles, etc!

This next one is from Fresh and Easy, the best small neighborhood store that you will ever visit! If you have one near you, go! If you don't, visit one next time you do! All their products are natural and yummy and afordable! I thought I hated hummus until I tried their hummus! And I make some yummy pita chips to go with it. I'll share the recipe sometime!


And finally, a great inexpensive gift or just for fun website! Every day, a new deal. All kinds of aprons, watches, jewelry, cuteness!
A Side of Peaches

1 comment:

Lolly Jane said...

Iove that your top goal on your sidebar is to paint furniture. a good paint job is always so refreshing! XO

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...