Sunday, July 17, 2011

Swirl Cake Brownies



These are just the yummiest brownies ever! They are creamy, chocolatey, moist and just great for anything! They make a ton, so it is great for taking out to neighbors without having to make a bunch of batches.

My sister in law made these and they became a family staple. My dad just loves them, so I made them for a family dinner at my parents.

Swirl Cake Brownies

Cake:

3 ½ c. flour

1 c. oil

2 c. sugar

1 t. salt

½ c. cocoa

1 1/2 c. hot water

1 t. vanilla

1 c. buttermilk

2 t. soda

2 eggs

Filling:

8 ounce cream cheese

½ c. sugar

1 egg

Spread batter into a sprayed 9 by 13 pan. Make cream cheese filling and drop by spoonfuls all over the top. Use a knife to swirl throughout the brownies. Make sure you cook it all the way through. Can take longer then 20 minutes.

350 for 18-20 min.


If you make this, let me know!! I am interested to know what you think!

2 comments:

Marissa@ Momma Rake said...

Hey Heather! Thanks for the sweet comment on my pom pom lamp post!! These brownies look delicious! I must try! Xo!

-Marissa
mommarake.com

Jenna said...

Oh wow these look so pretty!!

Thanks for linking up to Newlyweds Recipe linky, don't forget to link back so other's can join in too.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...